Obligation of Vapers
Vaping is now recognized as a legitimate quitting aid by Australia’s peak GP organisation.Vaping is also approved by Australian medical specialists and psychiatrists. Under Australian law, vapers are required to possess a nicotine prescription from a registered medical practitioner.
Necessity for Vaping Products with Prescription
Please note that it is illegal in Australia to buy, possess or use liquid nicotine for vaping without a prescription from a registered Australian medical practitioner.
However, you can legally import nicotine from overseas to help you quit or reduce smoking under the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) Personal Importation Scheme.
Approaches to Get Your Prescription
Prior to ordering, please ensure that you have a prescription from a registered Australian doctor as required by law. Here we list 3 options for you to have a reference:
- [Most Recommended] You can get prescriptions in a digital way through online services:
www.quitclinics.com (Discount Code: FRIEND10)
- You may wish to consult your regular doctor or one of the doctors listed at the following: www.athra.org.au/doctors
- You can also visit this link, and it will be updated with more names as more doctors give their consent: www.tga.gov.au/authorised-prescribers-unapproved-nicotine-vaping-products
How to Upload Your Prescription in the account center
In view of compliance, please do upload your prescription in the account center:
- Log into your VapeLand account;
- Go to 'My Order' under your name in the header;
- Choose 'Account Info' in the left-side panel;
- Slide to find the prescription uploading section;
- Upload your prescription (Size < 5M, Format for JPG/PNG/JPEG)
For further questions, please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org